Scroll through our list of resources including suggested books, blogs, useful links and our themed resources.
For crisis support, visit our list of helplines and support organizations.
Recovery Resource Library
Looking for guidance and resources on specific topics related to eating disorders? Click the links below! For each topic, we have resources for those who are struggling, for loved ones and caregivers, and for volunteers and professionals who are supporting those with eating disorders or disordered eating.
To learn more about eating disorders, any of the following books are a good place to start:
- Intuitive Eating, by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
- 8 Keys to Recovery from an Eating Disorder, by Carolyn Costin and Gwen Schubert Grabb
- The Mindful Way Through Anxiety, by Orsillo Roemer
- Living Like You Mean It: Using the Wisdom and Power of Your Emotions to Get the Life You Really Want, by Ron Frederick
- Life Without Ed by Jenni Schaefer and Thom Rutledge
- Self-Compassion by Kristen Neff
- Telling Ed No! by Cheryl Kerrigan
- Regaining Yourself by Dr. Ira Sacker
- Getting Better Bite By Bite: A Survival Kit for Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders, by Ulrike Schmidt, Janet Treasure, and June Alexander
There are many organizations working in various ways toward a world without eating disorders. Here are links to just a few of them:
F.E.A.S.T. - Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders Specializing in caregiver support (parents & family members)